This bullet style glass base with shell makes the perfect, modern and stylish hanging diffuser for cars or anywhere that is a small space. Also these gorgeous bottles make a perfect small thank you gift.
With an option of gloss silver or rose gold there is a color to suit every taste. This diffuser is also suitable for other enclosed spaces such as pantry's and wardrobes.
Our clear glass bottle holds approximately 10ml and is 30mm in width and 70mm in length.
We recommend to put 8ml of distilled water or lighter oils such as sweet almond oi, or sunflower oil, then place 10 drops of essential oil for diffusing purpose.
- • The oils will diffuse via the bamboo lid.
- • Just pop the plastic safety stopper out.
- • Fill with your favorite fragrance oil, essential oil or perfume.
- • Replace the bamboo lid.
- • turn the bullet upside down for 3-5 seconds and hang!
Every so often, you will need to refresh by holding the bottle upside down to allow the essential oil to permeate and reinfuse into the lid.
When the oil runs out, you can refill it with your own favourite essential oil.
We also sell oil blends for diffusing use to give emotionally and spiritually benefits. We use natural sweet almond oil as the base carrier oil and some pure and organic essential oils to make these 2 types of lovely oil blends which are Refreshing and Calming.
1. Calming: Sweet Almond oil + Sweet orange oil + Ylang Ylang oil
Sweet orange oil promotes a feeling of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy The resulting essential oil is yellow to orange in color and has a sweet, fresh, citrus scent. One of the most common benefits of orange essential oil is to help soothe emotional outbursts and the occasional feelings of anxiety or depression. Inhaling sweet citrus notes has an immediate uplifting effect.
Ylang ylang oil is made from the flowers of the herb Cananga odorata genuina. It is renowned for its aphrodisiac properties and is often used in the name of love! Ylang ylang means 'flower of flowers’ and that in itself conjures up romance! Ylang ylang essential oil has a calming and euphoric effect, so is wonderful for helping with anxiety and tension.
2. Refreshing: Sweet Almond oil+ Peppermint oil + Lemon oil
Peppermint oil is uplifting and rejuvenating to the heart and mind. It helps a person rise above stress, pain, sadness, or fear, and regain the sense of zest and joy for Life and their role in it.
Lemon oil is refreshing in nature and therefore helps in removing mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, and nervous tension. It has the ability to refresh the mind by creating a positive mindset and eliminating negative emotions.
Car Indoor Room Bullet Style Diffuser
* Do not swallow/ingest.
* Keep out of reach of children and pets.
* Do not use on skin - irritation may occur.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
* Care should be taken not to spill the liquid on any surface. Do not allow liquid to come into contact with textiles or finished surfaces. Liquids may damage some surfaces if they come into prolonged contact. If spillage occurs, wipe away residues and spills immediately with a damp cloth.
* If temperatures exceeds 30 Degrees Celsius, remove immediately from direct sunlight and store in a cool place.
* Keep away from wood and plastic surfaces. Do not spill on painted or porous surfaces.
* Do not light the liquid.
* Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat and open flame. Store in a cool, dark place.